Continuing on with our series where you get to know more about our team than just their professional profile. Today it is Yulia’s turn to answer our 10 quick fire questions:-
1. What’s your favourite sport?
I am a yogi through and through. Practicing yoga gives me joy. I also love being upside-down and the feeling of flying that the practice of aerial silks and hoop gives. And swimming, I recently started to practice open water swimming, it is very challenging but uplifting as well.
2. If you were on Mastermind what would your specialist subject be?
Dare I say history….
3. What would be your dream occupation?
I always dreamed of being a heart surgeon, so not so different from an osteopath
4. Describe your first car and what you loved or hated most about it.
My first car was a very old model suburu forester . It was nice little car that went over the biggest pot hols, in the most challenging terrain and it was very reliable. What I didn’t like was the noise it made like a tractor.
5. Do you have hidden talents most people don’t know about?
I am very good with animals..
6. If you were on desert island discs what would your luxury item be?
A container of mixed spices ! because I like my food with a bit of flavour
7. Name one thing on your Bucket List you’ve yet to do?
Climb mountains any mountains really, Everest would be great one day.
8. What one accomplishment are you most proud of?
Changing my career quite late in life, embarking on learning a competently new set of skills.
9. What embarrassing mistake have you made that has taught you a lesson?
Well hmm! too many to mention, I do embarrassing things all the time, never learn
10. What’s your guilty pleasure?
And just in case you have missed Yulia’s professional profile – follow this link.